Who we are
We are operators, not capital allocators, building value one investment at a time
Black Creek Mexico is a leader in capital raising in Mexico with US$3.6 billion of institutionally-funded vehicles for real estate investments since 1996. Black Creek Mexico’s platforms have sponsored 16 institutional funds, including 5 CKDs and the first CERPI issuance. Black Creek Mexico has 175+ industrial, retail, residential, hotel, and multifamily properties developed or acquired and operated since inception.
We are passionate about hospitality and its potential for bringing people together. As experienced and disciplined investors and asset managers, we believe that traditional hospitality investing can be enhanced to create more authentic, enjoyable, and sustainable assets that add value to our guests and associates, our investors, and the broader communities where we operate.
Black Creek Mexico's real estate investment platforms
Focused on scalable opportunities driven by long-term secular trends
Alójica focuses exclusively on lodging real estate opportunities in Mexico
Capitalizing on the long-term growth and resilience of the travel and tourism industry in Mexico
- Mexico City based platform with in-house hotel asset management capabilities
- Focused on investments in the primary lodging markets throughout Mexico
- Sponsor of real estate investment funds, partnerships and other investment vehicles
- Significant expertise in deal structuring, capital markets, investment management & property-level asset management, providing sub-advisory services to select properties in the region.
We are passionate about hospitality and curious about the world around us
Alójica promotes a culture of excellence where a strong team spirit and diversity are valued and recognized.
- Diverse and inclusive hiring practices
- Competitive compensation
- Collaborative and inclusive management culture
- Social and environmental advocacy
- Standardized governance, and
- Transparent and consistent ESG reporting.